Neverwinter MMORPG Review
Neverwinter is a free-to-play MMO from the combined team of Cryptic Studios, Wizards of the Coast, Hasbro, and Perfect World. It will put players into the heart of Neverwinter, one of the most infamous cities in Dungeons & Dragons lore. Set 100 years after the Spellplague, and after the volcanic eruption that destroyed the city, Neverwinter is slowly restoring its former glory. But in the deep, dark places in and under the city, evil forces are seeking ways to keep Neverwinter from that goal, by any and all means possible. Players will need to once again answer the call for heroes to help save the city! Neverwinter is available on PC, PS4, and XB1.
- Neverwinter Reborn | Help bring about Neverwinterâs return to glory as you adventure through the city from top to bottom and underneath. Explore themed zones like the Tower District, Temple of the Spider, Sword Coast, and Mount Hotenow, home to the ancient dwarven city of Gauntlgrym.
- Signature D&D Races and Class Builds | Pick from classic D&D races like Human, Elf, Half-Elf, Drow, Dwarf and Tiefling, and signature class builds such as Guardian Fighter, Trickster Rogue, and Control Wizard.
- Dynamic Combat | Fluid, action-based combat with action points that enable more powerful abilities and spells.
- Dungeons and Events | Team-based, five-person instances brimming with traps, monsters and treasure, and unique zone events, dungeons and public missions.
- Build Your Fantasy | With The Foundry, Neverwinterâs robust editing tools, players will be able to create their own quests, zones, and stories within Neverwinter.
- Solo or Group Play | Neverwinter will allow players to go it alone, with AI-controlled henchmen, or with a group of other players.
Neverwinter: Storm King's Thunder will be getting a content expansion called Sea of Moving Ice. The update will be released on November 8th and will send players on a nautical journey that includes fishing, hunting for a treasure map and trying to recover relics to special artifact weapons.
Perfect World Entertainment and Cryptic Studios have announced that the Neverwinter Storm King's Thunder expansion will be released for both PlayStation 4 and XBox one on October 18th. This will bring console versions up to the same point as PC.
MMORPG.com has partnered with Perfect World Entertainment to bring an exciting sweepstakes opportunity to our community! We are giving away 50 prize packages for Neverwinter on the Playstation4! The first 10 winners will receive a VIP subscription and a Miniature Giant Space Hamster ($18 total value). The next 40 winners will get the Miniature Giant Space Hamster ($8 value). This sweepstakes will end on Sept 25 @ 9PM EDT.
Perfect World Entertainment has announced that Neverwinter has achieved over twelve million players across PC, PlayStation 4 and XBox One, a big growth spurt since releasing the D&D based game on PlayStation 4 recently. Numbers include: seven million on PC, two million on PlayStation 4 and three million on XBox One.